UberChart is a sophisticated WordPress Chart Plugin which provides you the flexibility to create a fantastic number of charts with distinctive customizability. With a complete of 240 choices per chart and 30 choices per dataset you’ll all the time be capable to create precisely the chart you want.
Create your good chart
The obtainable chart sorts are:
- Line Charts
- Space Charts
- Bar Charts
- Horizontal Bar Charts
- Pie Charts
- Doughnut Charts
- Radar Charts
- Polar Space Charts
- Scatter Charts
- Bubble Charts
After you choose the chart kind you can begin with the customization, take a look at this screenshot of the Charts Menu with all of the sections opened to have an concept of the extraordinarily excessive variety of obtainable choices.
These choices are used to outline the overall habits of the chart and the side of a few of the components of the chart (datasets and scales have their very own customization choices, see the precise sections for particulars), for instance you possibly can:
- Set the chart dimension, margin and background shade
- Allow or disable the responsiveness of the chart
- Choose the pace and the kind of animation
- Set dimension, shade, font household, font fashion and place of the chart title
- Set dimension, shade, font household, font fashion and place of the textual content within the chart legend
- Set the fashion of the tooltips
You might be free to resolve how every dataset of the chart ought to seem, for instance you possibly can:
- Outline the bezier curve stress of every line, this lets you symbolize straight or curved strains
- Outline the width of every line, create dashed strains with customized gaps and likewise choose the lineCap and lineJoin canvas properties of every line
- Set the purpose fashion of every level (circle, triangle, rectangle, cross, line, star, sprint and extra)
- Choose how every level ought to react when hovered, for instance you possibly can outline the precise radius that reacts to the hover mouse occasion
- Set the radius, the border and the background shade of every level or bubble (in each hover and default standing)
- Set the background and border shade of every single bar displayed in a bar chart (in each hover and default standing)
- Set the background and border shade of every arc displayed in a Polar Space, Pie or Doughnut chart (in each hover and default standing)
Kinds of scales
UberChart offers you the flexibility to make use of several types of scale:
This the most typical kind of scale, use it every time you need to symbolize numeric units of values that don’t require the logarithmic scale.
Logarithmic scales enable a wide range to be displayed with out small values being compressed down into backside of the graph. This kind of scale is important should you cope with factors which are a lot bigger or smaller than the majority of information or if you wish to present multiplicative elements.
Use the time scale when you need to symbolize a particular date or time. The format used to symbolize the date/time is totally customizable. Merely use the tokens offered by Moment.js to outline a customized format, then set the time unit utilized by the dimensions and outline the variety of items that ought to be plotted between the grid strains.
Use the class scale to separate your knowledge in a number of classes and show customized labels.
You’ll be able to plot a number of datasets on the extra secondary axis named Y2 when the values in a chart range broadly from one dataset to the opposite.
Be at liberty to allow or disable the “Stacked” function on any axis, this lets you stack the information of the desired axis of a Line Chart, Space Chart, Bar Chart or Horizontal Bar Chart.
You’ll be able to transfer the scales in your favourite positions, for instance you possibly can symbolize the Y axis of a Line Chart on the fitting as an alternative of on the left, the X axis of a Bar Chart on the highest as an alternative of on the underside, and so forth.
Cover the Scales
Typically it’s helpful to symbolize solely the datasets and not using a scale or with out all of the scales. Use these choices to show or cover particular scales.
Scale Grid Strains
Customise the visibility, the width, the colours and extra for every grid line. This lets you be extraordinarily detailed and spotlight small variations in your knowledge when wanted or make the chart structure neat and clear.
Change how the title of every scale is displayed by altering the colour, the font dimension, the font household and the font fashion.
Add a prefix or a suffix to the ticks of a scale (for instance to incorporate a unit of measurement, the proportion image, the greenback image, and so forth.), invert the order of the ticks, rotate the ticks to save lots of house, around the decimal worth to a particular variety of decimal locations and extra.
Set a minimal and most restrict for every scale, set a hard and fast step dimension, resolve to start at zero or not your scale, restrict the variety of ticks of a scale to a predefined worth, customise the size of the bars of a Bar Chart and extra.
In the course of the creation of a chart there’s a second when you need to add the information factors. If the variety of knowledge factors is proscribed doesn’t make any distinction should you use regular enter fields or different strategies, however when you’ve got an enormous quantity of information it’s best to use an environment friendly methodology to enter your values.
The spreadsheet editor obtainable in UberChart offers you the flexibility to:
- Copy your knowledge instantly out of your favourite O.S. or on-line spreadsheet editor (MS Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Google Sheet, and so forth.) to UberChart and vice versa
- Simply add you knowledge through the use of the frequent capabilities offered by a spreadsheet software program (copy and paste a bunch of cells, drag rows, drag columns)
With an embedded spreasheet editor you don’t even want the same old “Import CSV” function, as a result of by copying and pasting from a spreadsheet software program you possibly can simply import the information of any CSV, XLS or ODS (and all the opposite codecs supported by your spreadsheet software program) file.
Import and Export
The import and export function obtainable in UberChart means that you can archive your collections of charts as XML information.
That is extraordinarily helpful as a result of:
- Works as backup system to your charts (you’ll by no means lose any chart)
- You’ll be able to transfer your charts between completely different web sites
- You’ll be able to retailer your most used charts and use them as fashions for future charts
In UberChart the fashions are particular charts that may be loaded to immediately create new charts. In different phrases fashions are a solution to recycle charts configurations so that you’ve solely so as to add the information factors to provide a outcome.
This plugin comes by default with 34 default fashions that means that you can simply create numerous kinds of charts with out spending time for the preliminary configuration. To know extra in regards to the course of of making a chart from a mannequin take a look at this video.
This plugin can be utilized on a WordPress Network, and helps each a Community Activation (the plugin shall be activated on all of the websites of your WordPress Community in a single step) and a Single Website Activation (your plugin shall be manually activated on single websites of the community).
UberChart comes by default in English and Italian, if you wish to translate the plugin in one other language merely create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
Excessive High quality Help
Help for this plugin is offered in English and Italian instantly through e mail by the plugin developer. For those who expertise any issues or should you want detailed technical information about particular plugin elements you’re in good fingers.
The official plugin documentation, together with references to the video tutorials and the FAQs, is out there within the documentation page revealed on our web site.
This plugin makes use of the next sources:
- Composer licensed underneath the MIT License
- Select2 licensed underneath the MIT License
- Handsontable licensed underneath the MIT License
- Spectrum licensed underneath the MIT License
- Chart.js licensed underneath the MIT License
- JShrink license underneath the BSD 3 Clause License
Do you care about your web site’s web optimization?
Enhance your inner hyperlinks construction and get extra visits in your WordPress web site with the Interlinks Manager plugin.