The Soccer Engine plugin lets you retailer, analyze, and show soccer knowledge in your WordPress web site.
With the 40 menus, 143 configuration choices, and 33 Gutenberg blocks included on this plugin, it is possible for you to to handle each facet of your favourite sport.
This plugin can be utilized for instance by:
- Golf equipment that need to register and show the outcomes of their senior and junior groups.
- Golf equipment that need to create a sophisticated registry of gamers, workers members, match outcomes, competitions and formations.
- Bloggers that wishes to evaluation and analyze matches with timelines and commentaries.
- The organizers of native competitions that need to record fixtures, outcomes and awards of the competitors.
- Switch market information and rumours associated web sites serious about making a registry of participant transfers, group contracts, participant companies and company contracts.
- Information primarily based networks that need to enhance the soccer part with outcomes, standings desk and fixtures.
- Web sites homeowners serious about archiving a large amount of soccer knowledge and in giving the guests the power to discover these knowledge.
- Web sites targeted on knowledge analytics.
Handle Soccer Information
Retailer a large amount of soccer knowledge with the CRUD editors accessible within the back-end menus of Soccer Engine.
The next archives of knowledge can be found:
- Participant Positions
- Participant Awards
- Participant Award Sorts
- Unavailable Gamers
- Unavailable Participant Sorts
- Harm Sorts
- Workers Sorts
- Workers Awards
- Workers Award Sorts
- Referee Badges
- Referee Badge Sorts
- Jersey Units
- Trophy Sorts
- Rating Transitions
- Rating Sorts
- Switch Sorts
- Workforce Contracts
- Workforce Contract Sorts
- Company Contracts
- Company Contract Sorts
- Market Worth Transitions
Show Soccer Information
The Soccer Engine plugin is ready to generate tables to show the saved knowledge (22 blocks can be found for this function), tables with generated statistics (E.g. Referee Statistics by Competitors, Referee Statistics by Workforce), customized layouts for particular functions (E.g. Match Timeline, Match Commentary, Participant Abstract, Workers Abstract, Referee Abstract), standings tables (E.g. Competitors Standings Desk), charts (E.g. Market Worth Transitions Chart, Rating Transitions Chart) and graphical representations primarily based on the supplied knowledge (E.g. Visible Match Lineup).
The next Gutenberg blocks are included within the plugin:
- Gamers Block
- Participant Abstract Block
- Participant Awards Block
- Unavailable Gamers Block
- Accidents Block
- Workers Block
- Workers Abstract Block
- Workers Awards Block
- Referee Abstract Block
- Referee Statistics by Competitors Block
- Referee Statistics by Workforce Block
- Trophies Block
- Rating Transitions Block
- Rating Transitions Chart Block
- Matches Block
- Match Lineup Block
- Match Visible Lineup Block
- Match Substitutions Block
- Match Workers Block
- Match Commentary Block
- Match Timeline Block
- Match Rating Block
- Squad Lineup Block
- Squad Substitutions Block
- Squad Workers Block
- Competitors Spherical Block
- Competitors Standings Desk Block
- Transfers Block
- Workforce Contracts Block
- Company Contracts Block
- Market Worth Transitions Block
- Market Worth Transitions Chart Block
Every block comes with choices accessible within the settings part of the block.
You need to use these choices to create customized queries in your knowledge, for instance, you possibly can:
- Use the Gamers block to show solely the gamers with the position of “Goalkeeper”, with lower than 21 years, that comes from a particular nation.
- Use the Matches block to show solely the matches performed in a particular interval with “Juventus” as the house group.
- Use the Transfers block to show solely the transfers with a switch price increased than $1000000.
- Use the Match Timeline to create particular match timelines that embrace solely a particular class of occasions.
- Use the Accidents block to show solely accidents with “Meniscal Tear” as harm sort.
- And extra …
The settings part of the blocks contains 4 classes of choices:
- Filters used to create customized queries on the displayed knowledge.
- Choices used to incorporate or exclude parts of the generated structure.
- Choices used to deal with the responsiveness of the structure.
- Pagination choices.
At present, there are two forms of charts accessible, a line chart (or space chart) to symbolize the market worth transitions of the participant and a line chart (or space chart) to symbolize the rating transitions of the groups.
Each single occasion of a match will be registered in Soccer Engine.
The info of the occasions are an vital facet of the plugin and are used to generate:
- Match outcomes
- Standings tables
- Occasion Icons
- Occasion Tooltips
- Gamers statistics
- Workers members statistics
- Referees statistics
- Efficiency knowledge and indicators (E.g. Factors Per Match, Common Targets For, Common Aim Towards, And so forth.)
- And extra …
Show the only occasions of a match with the match timeline structure. For every occasion shall be displayed the time with a high-resolution SVG clock, a picture of the participant or workers member concerned within the occasion, the group brand, and extra textual info.
Create a match commentary to replace your customers with all the small print about every single occasion of the match. This structure is ideal if you wish to present to the guests prolonged explanations of the occasions of a match.
This characteristic lets you show the gamers of a group over a excessive decision and customizable SVG subject. The positions of the gamers are primarily based on the formation related to the group and the occasions of every participant are displayed as icons with lively tooltips.
Customise Every thing
Consistency is a key precept in design, and with the included 63 type choices it is possible for you to to:
- Customise the colours of every aspect displayed in all of the 33 blocks
- Customise the font of the textual content displayed in all of the 33 blocks
- Assign customized responsive breakpoints used to modify the structure of all the weather primarily based on the viewport width
- And extra …
By way of functionalities with the opposite 80 choices it is possible for you to to:
- Permit entry to the executive pages of the plugin solely to WordPress customers with particular capabilities
- Customise the back-end pagination system
- Customise the format used to show financial values
- Set the measurement items
- Customise the charts
- And Extra …
Import and Export
The import and export characteristic accessible in Soccer Engine lets you archive your knowledge as XML information.
That is extraordinarily helpful as a result of:
- Works as a backup system on your knowledge (you’ll by no means lose any single report)
- You may transfer your knowledge between completely different web sites
- You may transfer your knowledge to different purposes
This plugin comes with 33 Gutenberg blocks, and the conduct of every block will be personalized with the choices accessible within the Settings Sidebar.
This plugin can be utilized on a WordPress Community, and helps each a Community Activation (the plugin shall be activated on all of the websites of your WordPress Community in a single step) and a Single Website Activation (your plugin shall be manually activated on single websites of the community).
With the REST API you possibly can optionally handle the Soccer Engine knowledge with exterior purposes, create new extra plugin options, and extra.
API Endpoint Methodology Base Route Listing Businesses GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/companies Listing Company Contract Sorts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/agency-contract-types Listing Company Contracts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/agency-contracts Listing Competitions GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/competitions Listing Occasions GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/occasions Listing Formations GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/formations Listing Accidents GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/accidents Listing Jersey Units GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/jersey-sets Listing Market Worth Transitions GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/market-value-transitions Listing Matches GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/matches Listing Participant Award Sorts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/player-award-types Listing Participant Awards GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/player-awards Listing Participant Positions GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/player-positions Listing Gamers GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/gamers Listing Rating Transitions GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/ranking-transitions Listing Rating Sorts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/ranking-types Listing Referee Badge Sorts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/referee-badge-types Listing Referee Badges GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/referee-badges Listing Squads GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/squads Listing Stadiums GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/stadiums Listing Workers GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/workers Listing Workers Award Sorts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/staff-award-types Listing Workers Awards GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/staff-awards Listing Workers Sorts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/staff-types Listing Workforce Contract Sorts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/team-contract-types Listing Workforce Contracts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/team-contracts Listing Groups GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/groups Listing Switch Sorts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/transfer-types Listing Transfers GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/transfers Listing Trophies GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/trophies Listing Trophy Sorts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/trophy-types Listing Unavailable Participant Sorts GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/unavailable-player-types Listing Unavailable Gamers GET /daext-soccer-engine/v1/unavailable-players Create Company POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/companies Create Company Contract POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/agency-contracts Create Company Contract Sort POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/agency-contract-types Create Competitors POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/competitions Create Occasion POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/occasions Create Formation POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/formations Create Harm POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/accidents Create Harm Sort POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/injury-types Create Jersey Set POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/jersey-sets Create Market Worth Transition POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/market-value-transitions Create Match POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/matches Create Participant POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/gamers Create Participant Award POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/player-awards Create Participant Award Sort POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/player-award-types Create Participant Place POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/player-positions Create Rating Transition POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/ranking-transitions Create Rating Sort POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/ranking-types Create Referee POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/referees Create Referee Badge POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/referee-badges Create Referee Badge Sort POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/referee-badge-types Create Squad POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/squads Create Stadium POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/stadiums Create Workers POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/staffs Create Workers Award POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/staff-awards Create Workers Award Sort POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/staff-award-types Create Workers Sort POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/staff-types Create Workforce POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/groups Create Workforce Contract Sort POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/team-contract-types Create Workforce Contract POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/team-contracts Create Switch POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/transfers Create Switch Sort POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/transfer-types Create Trophy POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/trophies Create Trophy Sort POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/trophy-types Create Unavailable Participant Sort POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/unavailable-player-types Create Unavailable Gamers POST /daext-soccer-engine/v1/unavailable-players
Extra info on the 68 REST API endpoints can be found within the plugin manual.
Soccer Engine comes by default in English and Italian. If you wish to translate the plugin in one other language merely create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
Excessive High quality Assist
Assist for this plugin is supplied in English and Italian straight through e mail by the plugin builders. In case you expertise any issues or should you want detailed technical data about particular plugin components we assure a solution in 24 hours.
- This merchandise presentation and the demo web site make use of actual names and logos of groups, competitions, trophies, and participant companies with the one function of making the right context to reveal the plugin capabilities. If you’re the proprietor of a model listed on this merchandise presentation or the demo web site and also you need to take away it, please contact us at [email protected]
- The downloadable WordPress plugin doesn’t embrace soccer knowledge and pictures. The administrator of the WordPress web site has to manually add the information and the associated photographs primarily based on its particular wants.
- The names of the gamers, workers members, and referees used on this merchandise presentation and the demo web site will not be actual.
- The photographs of the gamers, workers members, and referees used on this merchandise presentation and the demo web site are generic inventory photographs licensed by means of PhotoDune.
30.08.2022 - v1.24 - 34 new REST API endpoints have been added - Minor back-end enhancements 21.06.2022 - v1.22 - Improved responsive model of the "Match Rating" block - Improved type of the blocks within the publish editor 09.03.2022 - v1.21 - The dynamically generated CSS information are actually created within the WordPress add folder 08.03.2022 - v1.20 - Minor back-end enhancements 02.09.2021 - v1.19 - Mounted sorting concern within the "Matches" and "Competitors Spherical" blocks - The deprecated "block_categories" filter has been changed with the "block_categories_all" filter 19.03.2021 - v1.18 - Added assist for the Transient API - Added assist for shortcode attributes with a number of values 19.08.2020 - v1.17 - Added two new choices to customise the cash format - Added a .pot file to hurry up the interpretation course of - Improved back-end validation - Eliminated PHP Notices attributable to adjustments included in WordPress 5.5 - Eliminated deprecated jQuery strategies - Bug repair 16.04.2020 - v1.16 - REST API added 01.04.2020 - v1.15 - Preliminary launch
This plugin makes use of the next assets:
- Chosen licensed below the MIT License
- Spectrum licensed below the MIT License
- Chart.js licensed below the MIT License
- Moment.js licensed below the MIT License
- Flags icons by GoSquared licensed below the MIT License
- jQuery licensed below the MIT License
- The ball icon used within the back-end menus is a part of Font Awesome and is licensed below the SIL license.