Notify each WordPress put up change!
You wish to be notified when considered one of your contributors submitted a brand new put up for revision or an editor revealed one? Vice versa you wish to notify your contributors when their posts received revealed?
That is only the start of what you may obtain with Submit Standing Notifier (PSN)!
It really works with all sort of customized put up sorts, helps all customized taxonomies like classes and tags of different plugins. You possibly can seize all these taxonomy values and customized fields hooked up to a put up and use them as placeholders in your customized notification texts. PSN has a highly effective conditional template syntax that includes many filters and features to get essentially the most out of the placeholders!
Outline as many notification guidelines as you want with all sort of settings, like customized CC, BCC and FROM emails addresses.
PSN is extensible! Construct your custom module to implement a brand new notification service.
PSN works nice with plugins like WP Job Supervisor (learn the blog post), Calendarize.it (learn the blog post), Crowdfunding by Astoundify (learn the blog post), WP Person Frontend (learn the blog post) or Superior Customized Fields, simply to call a number of. The probabilities are countless. Wish to automate your publishing workflow with Buffer? No downside!
And if you’re on the lookout for an answer to create customized electronic mail notifications for person submitted posts, PSN works nice along with Frontend Publishing Pro, additionally accessible on CodeCanyon.
- New standing “Not scheduled”
- New rule situation: Submit ID whitelist / blacklist, see documentation page.
- New rule situation: Exclude recipients by person ID or electronic mail deal with
- Customized rule match situation primarily based on template syntax, see: Dynamic match condition
- Content material Diffs, see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/content_diffs.html
- Rule set off limitations, see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/limitations.html
- Dynamic recipients, see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/dynamic_recipients.html
- Late execution, see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/options.html#late-execution
- Mandrill help, see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/options.html#advanced
- Redesigned choices web page for higher overview
- New in model 1.7: Mail Queue
- Deal with giant quantities of generated notification emails by sending them deferred
- Customise max quantity, mail queue execution recurrence and max tries on errors
- Optionally log efficiently despatched emails within the mail queue log
- Makes use of WordPress’s inner Cron API to set off mail queue execution
- Outline customized notification guidelines
- Classes filter: Embrace or exclude classes (even from customized put up sorts) from notifications
- Create customized electronic mail texts with help for a lot of placeholders
- Helps person roles (customized roles too) as electronic mail recipients
- Import / export of your notification guidelines
- Customized sender e-mail. Outline the notification sender (FROM) per rule or as a default within the choices.
- Help for HTML mails
- Create electronic mail templates for reusability
- Help for posts, pages and all customized put up sorts
- Help for all put up standing values
- You possibly can select from a wide range of placeholders to completely adapt the e-mail texts to your wants
- Dynamic placeholders: It is possible for you to to fetch each customized discipline or taxonomy hooked up to your posts
- Placeholder filters: Utterly alter the content material of placeholders to your wants (helps the filters of the well-known PHP template engine Twig)
- Use PSN’s highly effective conditional template syntax to dynamically create your notification texts
- Many filters to vary the placeholder contents
- Conditions (if, elseif, else) and Loops
- Use particular functions to entry any sort of knowledge e.g. wp.get_userdata( [post_author] )
- Retailer your recipients electronic mail addresses in customized lists. No have to create WordPress person accounts for every recipient.
- Helps SMTP. You discover all obligatory SMTP settings to attach your SMTP server within the choices part.
- WordPress multisite suitable
- Elective logging: Logs standing modifications primarily based in your guidelines
- Dashboard widget displaying the most recent log entries
- Complete documentation
- Included translations: english, german
- Help in english and german through Zendesk: ifeelwebde.zendesk.com
- Examined on Home windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Constructed on our ifeelweb.de WordPress Plugin Framework
- PSN is able to be prolonged by customized modules (see the manual)
- Implement help to your personal notification / messaging service
- Add customized placeholders to completely alter PSN to your plugin or theme
- Limitless prospects…
- Please contact me when you have questions on extending PSN
What clients say
“Nice plugin, look by means of possibly 7 plugins till discovered this one and it’s the greatest.”
“simply received the professional model and it?s working nice, superior plugin man and thanks to your wonderful help”
“This plugin may be very intuitive and works nice. Very useful help. High notch!”
“Thanks to your nice help ? the plugin works nice now and has completed what 5 different industrial and free plugins couldn?t ? to supply easy and configurable electronic mail notifications for WP standing modifications.”
Who’s utilizing it?
Listed below are some easy examples of how you should utilize Submit Standing Notifier. You possibly can simply adapt the notification guidelines to your personal use case.
You host a weblog / web site with a number of authors and also you wish to learn when a brand new put up is prepared for assessment? This rule sends a notification electronic mail to the weblog admin when a brand new put up received submitted for assessment.
This rule sends an electronic mail to the writer of a put up when it received revealed.
This rule is for weblog admins who wish to learn about each single put up standing change.
In case you are utilizing Buffer for mechanically sharing your WordPress posts along with your social profiles, PSN can do the job for you. See the way it works on this blog post.
- WordPress >= 3.3
- PHP >= 7.0
Model 1.10.0 – Launch: 2022/08/15
- Added: Choice to outline the way to deal with shortcodes in mail templates (see “Choices > Mail Templates”)
Model 1.9.10 – Launch: 2022/04/15
- Mounted: PHP 8.0, 8.1 compatibility
Model 1.9.9 – Launch: 2021/06/15
- Added: Superior possibility “Postponed execution” which could assist if guidelines don’t work as anticipated when creating posts through frontend
- Added: Choice “An identical emails threshold” which defines a time interval in seconds inside which PSN will try to dam a number of equivalent emails.
- Mounted: Translation points
- Mounted: PHP 8 enhancements
Model 1.9.8 – Launch: 2020/10/03
- Mounted: PHPMailer subject
- Unintentionally skipped model 1.9.7
Model 1.9.6 – Launch: 2020/08/10
- Added: Reply-To help for electronic mail notifications
- Mounted: PHP 7.4 points
- Mounted: Compatibility with WordPress 5.5
- Mounted: Translation points
- Mounted: Minor structure points
Model 1.9.5 – Launch: 2019/07/06
- Modified: Choices web page structure improved
- Mounted: Help for ACF discipline sort with non scalar values, like “Choose”, “Submit Object” and others
- Mounted: Eliminated PHP Notices
- Mounted: Situation with submit type of plugin “WP Person Frontend”
Model 1.9.4 – Launch: 2019/03/04
- Added: Button to save lots of and keep on web page for mail template kind
- Mounted: Bulk actions didn’t work anymore
- Mounted: PHP 7.x enhancements
- Mounted: Some database tables weren’t eliminated when the plugin was deleted
Model 1.9.3 – Launch: 2018/10/17
- Mounted: Error on plugin activation
Model 1.9.2 – Launch: 14.10.2018
- Mounted: Some PSN database tables have been created with sort MyISAM. This has been eliminated to create default sort which shall be InnoDB usually.
- Mounted: The initialization process of the plugin has been improved.
Model 1.9.1 – Launch: 10.01.2018
- Mounted: Improved error message dealing with (PHP notices had been displayed on PSN admin pages)
Model 1.9.0 – Launch: 23.05.2017
- Added: Help for ACF customized fields improved
- Added: New standing “Not scheduled”
- Added: New rule situation: Submit ID whitelist / blacklist
- Added: New rule situation: Exclude recipients by person ID or electronic mail deal with
- Added: Customized rule match situation primarily based on template syntax
- Mounted: Rule match dealing with improved
Model 1.8.9 – Launch: 05.05.2016
- Mounted: Compatibility repair for PHP 7
- Mounted: Minor fixes
Model 1.8.8 – Launch: 13.12.2015
- Added: New placeholders for put up title and content material diffs: [post_diff_title], [post_diff_content] (see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/content_diffs.html)
- Mounted: Compatibility repair for PHP 7
Model 1.8.7 – Launch: 28.11.2015
- Added: New placeholder when working inside TO loop: [recipient_ID]
- Added: New placeholder when working inside TO loop: [recipient_user_email]
- Modified: Improved SMTP debug mode to not produce output in AJAX requests
- Modified: HTML emails editor replace
- Mounted: On some hosters it might result in points with PHP open_basedir setting
Model 1.8.6 – Launch: 05.11.2015
- Bugfix: Whitespace in a script file brought on PSN admin pages to end in an error after kind submits
- Bugfix: Passing emails to Mandrill might end in errors if customized FROM was used
Model 1.8.5 – Launch: 28.10.2015
- Added: New rule possibility “Exclude present person” with which you’ll be able to exclude the present person who saves / updates the put up from all recipients
- Modified: License dealing with on multisite installations. Go to community settings / Submit Standing Notifier to activate the license community large
- Modified: License kind moved to a devoted tab part on default (non multisite) installations
- Bugfix: Placeholders [post_status_before] and [post_status_after] may very well be empty
- Bugfix: Customized FROM set within the possibility might result in issues if format “Sender Identify <[email protected]>” was used
Model 1.8.4 – Launch: 18.09.2015
- New placeholders: [post_categories_slugs], [post_categories_slugs_array], [post_tags_slugs], [post_tags_slugs_array] (because of syntax53 for the proposal)
- Tweak: On multisite replace, the PHP most execution timeout shall be resetted to the default 30 seconds for each website to not run right into a timeout with very giant networks
- Minor fixes
Model 1.8.3 – Launch: 26.08.2015
- Safety enhancements.
Model 1.8.2 – Launch: 23.07.2015
- Bugfix: Selftester might produce an error message about inadequate permissions.
Model 1.8.1 – Launch: 09.07.2015
- Tweak: Class dealing with improved: particular characters in class names couldn’t be matched
- Tweak: Frontend put up submission improved: Class filter didn’t work for posts submitted through frontend
Model 1.8 – Launch: 27.04.2015
- New function: Rule set off limitations see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/limitations.html
- New function: Dynamic recipients see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/dynamic_recipients.html
- New function: Late execution see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/options.html#late-execution
- New function: Mandrill help (see Choices / Superior)
- Redesigned choices web page for higher overview
Model 1.7 – Launch: 09.12.2014
- New function: Mail Queue (Deferred sending)
- Improved logging: Exhibits detailed electronic mail contents now, together with HTML mails
- Bugfix: Placeholder [post_editlink] couldn’t get replaced in case of customers with out edit rights modified the put up standing (e.g. if the permission exceeded within the meantime however he nonetheless will get emails)
- Bugfix: Mail template HTML editor produced an JS error when opened in edit mode in Firefox
Model 1.6.3 – Launch: 21.10.2014
- Bugfix: Service part surroundings information metabox might break in sure instances
- Bugfix: FROM was empty if no customized FROM was set
- Enchancment: Rule and mail template export might break when different plugins interfered through filters
- Repair: Rule placeholder assist display confirmed “post_featured_image_src” which needs to be “post_featured_image_url”
Model 1.6.2 – Launch: 15.09.2014
- Bugfix in customized tags dealing with
Model 1.6.1 – Launch: 14.09.2014
- Main enhancements for the help of Classes and Tags.
- Main enhancements for the help of Customized Fields
- Main enhancements for the help of Scheduled Posts.
Model 1.6 – Launch: 23.08.2014
- New function: Help for circumstances, loops, features and filters in topic and physique texts. Permits to entry any sort of knowledge hooked up to a put up. Permits to create dynamic texts.
- New function: Block notifications choices in Submit submit field. Enables you to determine to fully block notifications earlier than you replace / create a put up.
- New function: One electronic mail per TO recipient. Notifications can get ship in a loop with one electronic mail per TO recipient disregarding CC and BCC recipients. This function is has Beta standing.
- New placeholder: [post_categories_array] Comprises an array for simple use with filters
- New placeholder: [post_tags_array] Comprises an array for simple use with filters
- New placeholder: [post_custom_fields_array] Comprises an array for simple use with filters
- New placeholder: [post_preview_25] Comprises the primary 25 phrases of the put up content material
- New placeholder: [post_preview_50] Comprises the primary 50 phrases of the put up content material
- New placeholder: [post_preview_75] Comprises the primary 75 phrases of the put up content material
- New placeholder: [post_preview_100] Comprises the primary 100 phrases of the put up content material
- New placeholder: [post_content_strip_tags] The put up content material with out HTML tags
- New placeholder: [post_featured_image_url] If a put up has a featured picture, this placeholders accommodates its URL
- New placeholder: [post_featured_image_width] The featured picture width
- New placeholder: [post_featured_image_height] The featured picture peak
- New placeholder: [recipient_first_name] Solely works in “One electronic mail per TO recipient” mode. The firstname of the recipient whether it is accessible within the person profile.
- New placeholder: [recipient_last_name] Solely works in “One electronic mail per TO recipient” mode. The lastname of the recipient whether it is accessible within the person profile.
- New customized put up standing: “Not trash” will match each standing however “Trash”
Model 1.5.2 – Launch: 03.06.2014
- Bugfix: In some instances the service part produced an error message (Name to undefined perform apache_get_version())
Model 1.5.1 – Launch: 13.05.2014
- Enchancment: Duplicate recipients get eliminated
- Bugfix: Mounted a bug within the Logger module (Despatched emails haven’t been logged appropriately)
Model 1.5 – Launch: 06.05.2014
- New function: HTML mail help and electronic mail templates. Put together your electronic mail templates as soon as and choose them for various notification guidelines.
- New function: Auto-update through WordPress backend. By no means need to add the information through FTP once more. It’s a must to enter your license code within the plugin’s settings.
- New function: Extra versatile To, Cc, Bcc choice. A number of choices are attainable now.
- New function: Editor restriction. Choose a number of roles the editor of a put up should be member of in order that the notification shall be generated.
- New function: Recipients lists. Handle electronic mail addresses with out the necessity to create person accounts.
- New customized put up standing “Not pending”: Matches all put up standing values besides “pending”
- New customized put up standing “Not non-public”: Matches all put up standing values besides “non-public”
- New placeholder [post_editlink]: Comprises the backend edit URL
- Eliminated put up sorts “attachement”, “nav_menu_item” from rule settings as they don’t seem to be handled like put up sorts (haven’t any standing earlier than/after)
- Help for placeholders in FROM
- Refactoring for efficiency enhancements
Model 1.4.1 – Launch: 11.02.2014
- Bugfix: Lacking translation class (http://codecanyon.net/item/post-status-notifier/4809420/comments?#comment_5883580)
Model 1.4 – Launch: 05.02.2014
- New customized placeholders which can particularly match customized classes and tags registered along with your weblog.
- New function:Dynamic placeholders: It is possible for you to to fetch each customized discipline hooked up to your posts.
- New function: Placeholder filters. It is a very highly effective function. You need to use all filters of the well-known PHP template engine Twig to govern the output of all placeholders PSN provides you, together with the brand new dynamic placeholders.
- New function: Import / Export notification guidelines
- New function: Copy notification guidelines
- New function: New recipient sort “Particular person e-mail”. Enter a customized e-mail deal with as predominant recipient (TO).
- New function: Customized sender e-mail. Outline the notification sender per rule or as a default within the choices.
- New notification rule standing “Not revealed”. This can match each put up standing however “publish”.
- New placeholder: [post_format]
Model 1.3 – Launch: 08.01.2014
- New function: Notification guidelines have a classes filter now
- New placeholder: [post_permalink] can be utilized for notification texts. Comprises the put up’s permalink (makes use of WP inner get_permalink perform)
- Bugfix: Mounted a bug which occured when not logged in customers modified put up standing within the frontend
- Bugfix: German language repair
- Enchancment: Backend adjusted to new WordPress 3.8 structure
Model 1.2.1 – Launch: 28.09.2013
- Bugfix: Mounted a bug the place scheduled objects didn’t get notified when revealed by cron
Model 1.2 – Launch: 12.09.2013
- New function: Notification rule recipient helps person roles (default and customized roles) and particular all customers
- Enchancment: The plugin now’s fully multisite suitable
- Bugfix: Single quotes in weblog identify shall be proven appropriately now
Model 1.1 – Launch: 22.08.2013
- New function: Bcc discipline. Set Bcc recipients to your notification guidelines.
- New function: SMTP mode. If you wish to ship many notifications and have a SMTP mail server, PSN now helps it. You discover all obligatory SMTP settings within the choices part.
- New function: Plugin selftester. The plugin ships with some selftesting routines you may set off manually within the plugin dashboard.
- Minor bugfixing: Now absolutely suitable with Home windows Server 2008 / PHP 5.2
Model 1.0.3 – Launch: 07.06.2013
- Additional enhancements: Eliminated dependency to PDO in any respect
Model 1.0.2 – Launch: 03.06.2013
- Bugfix: Recipient “Submit writer” didn’t work for notification guidelines
- Bugfix: Plugin activation might produce error with PHP 5.2 (Parse error: syntax error, sudden T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM …)
Model 1.0.1 – Launch: 31.05.2013
- Eliminated dependency to PHP pdo_mysql (framework database fashions now work with native wpdb object)
- Improved backwards compatibility as much as WP 3.3 (examined on 3.3.x / 3.4.x / 3.5.x)
- Adjusted log timestamp format to weblog date/time settings
Model 1.0.0 – Preliminary Launch: 26.05.2013