InBlocks is a group with native and customizable WordPress blocks for Instagram. Embed with ease any media into your posts or pages.
InBlocks will allow you to combine and use any media out of your Instagram feed immediately onto your weblog.
For those who encounter any points, we’d respect it in case you contact us by way of our website immediately, or higher use the Evanto Market plugin Support web page.
- Usage and Limitations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to get support after my purchase?
- Do you collect any personal data?
- How do I authenticate with Instagram API?
- Does it work with the Classic Editor?
- Does it work with any other visual Editors like Elementor?
- Do you offer additional support/customization if I encounter any issues?
- How to get regular updates for my plugin?
- Can I use more than one Instagram account?
- Can I use the plugin on more than one domain?
- Is there a limit for Instagram API requests per hour?
- Where is My Evanto/CodeCrayon Purchase Code?
Entry and discover the blocks throughout the Block Editor.
There are three kinds of blocks Picture, Album, and Video.
You’ll be able to embed posts from anybody on Instagram utilizing the Insert from URL.
The Load Media button will show all posts for the precise block sort.
With InBlocks Management Panel positioned on the sidebar, you may customise every of your embeds.
Lastly, you will notice the embed exhibiting inside your publish or web page after saving your publish.
To get common updates for InBlocks, you’ll want to set up and activate the Envato Market plugin.
Additionally, you will must generate and add a private token utilizing their API