Exporter for eForm is a premium addon to the favored eForm – WordPress Form Builder plugin. It provides the power to exports stories to XLSX, PDF, XLS and/or HTML recordsdata. Additionally, it lets you obtain the submissions underneath any type to a RAW CSV file for handbook evaluation.
This plugin is just not a standalone utility. You’d want eForm – WordPress Kind Builder to make use of it. eForm – WordPress Kind Builder is a premium WordPress Plugin utilizing which you’ll simply create limitless good trying tabbed or paginated or easy varieties with MCQ and/or FreeType Questions with customized validation. All submissions are saved within the database for full evaluation.
- Export Experiences: Extends the report performance of eForm to export it in types of XLSX, PDF, XLS and/or HTML file. The format is similar as the unique plugin. Charts are created dynamically for XLSX recordsdata which you’ll open in MS Excel 2007 or comparable software program. For the remainder of the codecs, charts are rendered to jpg recordsdata.
- Persistent Experiences: Once you create a report, the addon provides you an possibility to indicate it in your web site as a persistent report. The benefit is, it is not going to question your dwell database and can save quite a lot of bandwidth.
- Export Submissions to CSV: If you’re a statistician, you then’d most likely wish to analyze the RAW knowledge your self. eForm shops all of the submissions in a serialized format which makes it unimaginable for direct database exports. However with Exporter for eForm, you may simply export all of the submissions in a correctly formatted CSV file, the place columns represents your questions and rows represents the submissions.
- Electronic mail PDF Attachments: You may ship submission as PDF attachments to each customers and directors.
- Obtain Submission as PDF: Exporter for eForm additional extends the performance to present you and your customers skill to obtain a submission in type of a PDF file.
- PDF Customizability: The PDFs could be custom-made very simply if you realize a bit of little bit of CSS. To your comfort, we even supplied a template CSS to start out with. Simply change the colour codes and you’re finished.
- PDF Extensibility: Moreover, any PDF/HTML the addon generates will embrace the template you’ve supplied. This ensures, you may model nearly each side of the output.
Minimal System Necessities:
Earlier than buying, please ensure that your server meets the next minimal necessities.
- WordPress model: 3.5.x+
- PHP model: 5.2.x+
- MySQL model: 5+
- PHP XML Library
- PHP ZIP Library
- PHP GD2 Extension
- PHP mb_string Module
- PHP Reminiscence at the least 256MB (512MB really helpful)
- eForm – WordPress Kind Builder, Model 3.3 or higher.
The appliance has been examined by means of 3.6 and will work with all up to date variations. We will launch updates and patches if something is discovered not working.
Because of in depth useful resource consumptions throughout exports, the plugin would require at the least 256MB of reminiscence. The extra the higher. Additionally, it will work just for eForm model 3.3 or higher. You may must replace the principle plugin earlier than you want to set up this.
Please check with the working admin demo to see what actual options you can be getting earlier than shopping for. If you happen to suppose sure function needs to be part of the plugin however is just not current, then you may open a thread on our Support Forum.
If we see the function is actually necessary to the group, then we will do our greatest so as to add it to the longer term model.
Credit & Acknowledgement
Thanks in your curiosity in Exporter for eForm. The next Instruments had been used throughout the growth of this mission.
- PHPExcel: We forked PHPExcel to offer the XLSX, XLS, PDF and HTML downloads with customizability.
- mPDF: For producing all PDFs.
- jpGraph: For rendering all static charts.
: One of the best platform ever.
- Some photos and vectors used from freepik.com.
Proposed Options (Not but carried out)
* You counsel!
Energetic Channel 1.7.x
Model 1.7.0 (18 Might, 2020)
Modifications: * Mounted: Compatibility concern with PHP 7.3+
Model 1.6.2 (25 June, 2017)
* Added: Possibility to alter orientation of report PDF * Enchancment: Graphs now seem beneath components on downloaded stories * Enchancment: Respect signature shade in stories & downloads * Mounted: A problem with XLSX Reporting with empty choices * Mounted: Damaged picture hyperlinks in HTML report obtain
Model 1.6.1 (11 April, 2017)
* Added: New PDF header picture for brand new branding
Model 1.6.0 (24 Fed, 2017)
* Added: Report functionality for repeatable, guestblog and hidden aspect * Added: Compatibility with multi-select matrix reporting * Added: Lacking components for CSV exports with entry delimiter * Added: Per type e mail PDF attachment settings * Added: Obey submission lock standing. If locked then don't ship PDF attachment.
Below the hood:
* Improved: Use worth class for CSV Export * Improved: Hidden components might be proven on admin e mail attachment ( escalated priviledge ) * Improved: Totally different identify for admin & person PDF
Model 1.5.0 (6 Sep, 2016)
* Added: Compatibility with eForm v3.3 * Added: XLSX export skill together with CSV * Added: Stopwatch and referer in CSV/XLSX export * Added: Persistent developments widget * Up to date: Persistent shortcode and generator to include new customizability options * Mounted: PDF report styling * Mounted: Google maps and signature concern * Mounted: Cyrillic characters in PDF concern * Mounted: Now blacklisting conditionally hidden components throughout report era
Below the hood:
* Improved: AJAX Request for report generator dealing with * Refactored: fsq_export desk to retailer stories for pinfo components * Improved: Make array creation a precedence for correct looping inside report generator * Up to date: PHPExcel to the newest model ( 1.8 department ) * Up to date: mPDF to the newest model * Mounted: jpGraph PHP7 compatibility concern
Kindly examine the
changelog file of the plugin.