Necessary: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly Professional plugin. View Bookly PRO page at Codecanyon.
Do you present companies that don’t require selecting day and time? Bookly Duties Add-on lets you plan and hold the checklist of your duties or unscheduled appointments well-organized in your Bookly admin space.
With the Bookly Duties add-on, you’ll be able to accomplish totally different operational objectives. It permits superior CRM options and allows you to set duties in your workers. It additionally lets you change the movement of the reserving course of and settle for inquiries from shoppers with out specifying precise date and time.
For instance within the first use case, you’ll be able to set duties in your workers to agree on the assembly with a particular shopper. As soon as it’s completed, they set the date and time of the assembly, which robotically converts the duty into the appointment.
For instance within the second use case, the Bookly Duties add-on is useful for modifying your reserving course of if you happen to don’t have a daily schedule. You may disable and conceal the Time step in any respect and simply settle for inquiries from shoppers, which robotically creates the backlog of duties. These duties will be marked as accomplished or scheduled later. When you outline the time, the duty is transformed into the appointment. Together with e-mail and SMS notifications, you’ll be able to inform the shopper about your availability.
- Create and handle an infinite checklist of duties from the Bookly Calendar or Appointments part
- Hold observe of all of your unscheduled bookings, upcoming reservations and to-dos in a single place – Bookly admin panel
- Let shoppers skip date and time choice on the front-end
- Let administrator assign the time slot for the shopper within the backend
- Verify off accomplished duties or set a date and time for unscheduled appointments
- Ship notifications as soon as your activity has been accomplished
Discover out simply how straightforward it’s to arrange and use the Bookly Duties add-on in our detailed documentation.
Verify this demo to see the Bookly Duties add-on in motion.