STOP ADDING YOUR IMAGES MANUALLY IN YOUR PAGE!
This can be a WordPress plugin that scans a folder in your WordPress set up containing photographs and folders.
The plugin will make a grid responsive gallery taking the folders as albums.
The photographs are uploaded by way of FTP, so you’ll be able to make the most of the goodies of FTP uploads. For instance: “transmit” (for MAC) or “FTP Droplet Lite” (for Home windows)
You need to use droplets so then you definately solely must drag and drop the pictures right into a folder in your desktop laptop and that’s it, the droplet will robotically join by way of FTP to your folder in your WordPress set up.
Place the plugin in your pages or posts with a shortcode after which simply drag and drop photographs into folders by way of FTP or how ever you’ll be able to contect to your WordPress recordsdata!
you solely must deal with organizing your photographs in folders and if you need including thumbnails.
There’s no restrict so you’ll be able to preserve creating folders/albums of photographs inside a folder inside a folder inside a folder and the plugin will learn all of them making a breadcrumb on the prime so you’ll be able to navigate again.
That is an instance of a listing that the plugin can learn (as you’ll be able to see you’ll be able to arrange your photographs in any approach you need and the plugin will learn your listing robotically):
Nice plugin for shoppers that don’t like fidgeting with WP and simply wish to add pictures into folders, works nicely!
greatest plugin and have saved my a number of time
Works Flawlessly! Incredible Help. I’d extremely advocate this plugin.
Its simply lovley, so easy add to your ftp, limitless map deepth. This can be a genius plug in for me which have a number of pictures to point out.
- Pleasant WordPress admin panel
- Import & Export your settings
- Don’t must code
- Scans a folder in your server and its subfolders containing photographs
- Infinite Ranges of Albums
- Help thumbnails for the grid solely to the pictures you wish to enhance efficiency
- .txt file assist for including youtube/vimeo movies, iframe, further textual content, ratio, and extra data
- If you need the plugin can decide a random picture from an album to make it the folder cowl picture
- Every album can have completely different grid settings
- Settle for Photographs of any dimensions
- Absolutely Responsive Grid and Lightbox
- Deep linking
- Full width, the grid will adapt to the 100% of its container if you happen to set the width of every column to ‘auto’
- You possibly can specify a static width for every column or specify variety of columns
- Configure completely different structure for all type of resolutions
- CSS3 Results
- Looking out system
- Path conscious hover impact
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, auto-play)
- Straightforward implementation ever so you’ll be able to add it to your web page tremendous quick and simple, and likewise make extra situations very fast (simply by including a HTML line of code)
- Order the pictures By Identify, By Date or Randomly
- Appropriate with Twitter Bootstrap
- Bootstrap isn’t be required
- Load photographs in units
- You possibly can hyperlink to a different web page if you click on in a thumbnail
- Free Technical Help
You possibly can have a look to the documentation HERE
----> Replace: February 11, 2020 Made an enormous replace, the plugin has been redesigned fully, now its based mostly on the Media Containers plugin So now it has tons of choices and options, verify the docs as a way to see the brand new approach of implementing the auto picture albums ----> Replace: Dec 10, 2015 Fastened a bug with the hashtag when utilizing new variations of Firefox ----> Replace: Sep 8, 2014 Fastened some bugs with the imagesLoaded plugin within the new model of Chrome and Opera ----> Replace: July 9, 2014 Fastened some points with a number of galleries in a single web page ----> Replace: Nov 19, 2013 Fastened some points with nested galleries ----> Replace: October 17, 2013 Fastened some points with the lightbox in Firefox when resizing the window